SophisticatedChic Brand is a boutique styling and branding firm based out of Baltimore, MD; primarily focusing on women business owners and career professionals.
Since 2013, we have expanded our platform to be more than just a styling firm. We focus most of our time on creating and closely working with our clients to stylishly enhance their personal and business brands.
Utilize your creativity and expand your knowledge of digital marketing, writing, blogging and social media in the world of fashion and styling. This unique opportunity with SophisticatedChic Brand; Baltimore's illustrious Personal Brand Stylist, allows you to showcase your marketing knowledge to grow our digital reach and client engagement.
- Social media content calendar (monthly updates)
- Social media content (design clean graphics/flyers to post on all social platforms)
- Video content ideas for each month (be willing to assist with recording)
- Attend all or most events to capture behind the scenes video footage and images
- Newsletter content, copy and design
- Event copy
- Currently studying or a recent graduate from a degree program in marketing and journalism
- 2 to 3 years of fashion writing experience
- Experience in working with a camera; videography
- Proficiency in using Google Docs, Canva and Adobe Indesign
- Ability to take initiative and able to easily navigate in a fast paced environment
- Must be reliable with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms, marketing in social media, engagement, and planning tools
- Must be available 5 to 10 hours per week (in-person/virtual)
3 month signed agreement/ contract
*This is an unpaid internship
Please submit a 2-3 samples of graphic design work (flyers, layouts, content), a copy of your resume, contact information, and a link to your website or blog for review to: firstname.lastname@example.org.